World War II Insignia - 774th Tank Destroyer Battalion - 8x8 Print

Regular price $7.50

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A remastered illustration of the insignia for the 774th Tank Destroyer Battalion from World War 2

The 774th was activated on 15 December, 1941, at Camp Blanding, Florida. It was converted to a towed battalion before arriving at Gourock, Scotland, on 12 June, 1944. They debarked at Utah Beach on 7 August and joined fighting around Argentan. After Argentan they ran eastward across France to Lorraine as part of a cavalry screen and the 7th Armored Division, participated in fighting around Metz starting in September. They fought along the Saar in December and then joined rush north to the Ardennes after which, they converted to the M36 in late February 1945.

Printed on 80lb matte cover stock and sent in a flat mailer.